Insurance Restoration Specialists will Save the Day, Storm Chasers will Ruin it
Insurance restoration specialists that operate with integrity will have a vested interest in the communities they serve. For these professionals doing the right thing for their friends and neighbors comes naturally. The storm chasers, well not so much.
Many storm chasers will prey on the elderly and the uninformed. They use very aggressive sales tactics whenever they sense someone is confused about how to properly handle a storm loss event.
At Integrity, we are Insurance restoration specialists and protecting senior citizens and their best interests is what sets us apart. The trust that our clients place in us is hard to put a value on in mere monetary terms.
Don’t take chances when it comes to your Insurance Restoration project
Don’t fall for the storm chasers scams. These con artists manipulate homeowners already feeling vulnerable and distraught after their home has been damaged by a storm. You need to do your research to ensure your dealing with a legitimate restoration specialist. You don’t want to do business with someone masquerading as one.
When a storm chaser visits the vulnerable, they are likely to fall victim to their schemes. You don’t want to be like the thousands of homeowners who have entrusted storm chasers with their roofing repairs or replacement, only to be cheated. Here are some signs that will help you recognize storm chasers for who they really are — frauds.
- The company they represent is not financially stable
- They don’t have any good references or can’t provide homeowners with a list of the most recent projects they’ve worked on
- The company they are selling for has not been in business for very long
- They are unable to provide manufacturing warranties
- They don’t pay the fair labor costs to their subcontractors or pay very little, so they can increase their profits
- They change the name of their company to hire their fraudulent activities
- The people they hire to canvass neighborhoods don’t have a clue as to what real hail damage looks like
- They do not carry adequate liability and or workers compensation insurance
Get in Touch with a true Insurance Restoration Specialists
Forget the storm chasers, you need an insurance restoration specialist that will work for you.
- The insurance restoration process will be explained clearly
- Legal ways to offset your deductible are discussed if needed
- The importance of manufacturer warranties will be outlined
- We will only advise our clients to file a claim if there is significant wind or hail damage
- You will be provided with an estimated time on when your project will be completed
- Your replacement contract will be detail orientated
Don’t take a risk with just any roofing company. Instead, contact Integrity Roofing Services! When you hire us, you’re hiring wind and hail damage restoration experts.
At Integrity Roofing Services your interests come first and we will be with you every step of the way. You need a dedicated roof consultant to help you navigate through the entire insurance process. To ensure a proper and quick recovery the extent of your wind and hail damage must first be established.
But sometimes your claims adjuster will not accurately capture all of the damages that have occurred.
That is why more often than not it is necessary to pursue a supplemental request. This is required for labor and materials that the insurance adjuster, who is handling your claim, may have overlooked. We work with former insurance adjusters who will put together a scope of work that accurately reflects the true replacement cost of your insurance claim.
Contact us today, professional help is only a phone call away!