Professional Contractor Sourcing for Roofing
Your roof holds an important purpose. It obviously prevents outside elements from entering your house, but a poorly installed roof will put you and your family at significant risk. Whether it’s roof repairs or a complete roof replacement, you require a professional contractor to take care of your needs.
However, you may run into a problem. You may not have an accurate picture of the related costs of repairing or replacing your roof in front of you. Or, if you go about hiring a contractor yourself, they may advise you to replace your roof when all that it needed was a few repairs.
That is why you should get in touch with Integrity Roofing Services. We provide a professional contractor sourcing service and work with the most reputable contractors around. As well, we will work with you and explain the actual total costs of investing in a new roof system. Our focus is not only on the replacement costs alone.
Beyond the initial purchase price of a new roof are the costs associated with repairs, maintenance, warranties, lifespan, and inflation. We will use this information to develop a true-life cycle cost analysis for you.
Correct Repair or Replacement Requirements
Sometimes investing in a complete roof replacement is the best course of action. Other times it makes sense to prolong the life of your current roof system if it can be done in a cost-effective manner.
We will provide you with roof repair solutions for the following situations:
- There are minor roof leaks that can be effectively repaired for a reasonable price
- The existing roof system has a lifespan expected to exceed 5 years
- Repair costs will not exceed 10-15 percent of the replacement costs
- Emergency repairs are required to prevent further interior damages
- Roof maintenance is required
Once we have established the damages, we will design a plan, detailing the requirements and conditions for roof repairs or replacement, as needed. The contractors we source for you will honor the pre-established price guidelines.
Therefore, you do not have to worry about unexpected or hidden costs when you choose us for your professional contractor sourcing service. The price we estimate for a roof repair or replacement will be the price that you will pay.
A Professional Contractor vs the Lowest Price
We provide Professional Contractor Sourcing in St. Charles, MO, and St. Louis County for Roof Replacements and Repairs. You deserve the best settle for nothing less.
- You truly do get what you paid for
- What you thought was a good deal may cost you much more in the long run
- The contractor may use low-quality materials
- Workmanship could be substandard or worse
- You might have to deal with an inexperienced sales representative who is just after a sale
- The contractor may not have the proper Liability or Workers Comp insurance
- The contractor might be inexperienced and also provide a scope of work that is questionable
- A 20-year workmanship warranty means nothing if the company you choose is out of business in a year or less
These issues will not come up if you source contractors through us. Quality workmanship, along with the best labor and material warranties are what we demand from our contractors, and so should you. The contractors we source for you will not exceed the budget that we develop, and you approve. They will complete your project within the agreed upon price and follow the scope of work requirements.
If you want top-notch and accurate solutions, you should contact us today. Integrity provides reliable inspections with a detailed roof system analysis. Also, professional contractor sourcing is what we do, and we do it really well.