Roof Hail Damage Claim
A roof hail damage claim is best handled by an insurance restoration consultant that works for you. It just makes good sense to deal with a local company that operate with integrity; one that has a vested interest in the communities they serve. For these professionals doing the right thing for their friends and neighbors comes naturally. The storm chasers, well not so much.
Many storm chasers will prey on the elderly and the uninformed. They use very aggressive sales tactics whenever they sense someone is confused about how to properly handle a roof hail damage claim.
At Integrity, we specialize in consulting; and this includes properly handling roof hail damage claims. We fully understand the insurance restoration process. Our goal is to see that you get back to a pre-loss condition as quickly as possible. Also, if your roof hail damage is very minor we may just advise against filing an insurance claim.
Often times an adjuster will deny a claim if the damage to your property is limited. For this reason it is best to work with a consultant that truly has your best interests in mind. We do not want to see your rates increase, or a policy change that will negatively affect your current coverage. These are but as few of the outcomes that the con-artists will never mention. Our clients place a lot of trust in us, and this is not something we take for granted.
Evaluating Hail Damage To Roofs
Don’t fall for the storm chasers scams. These con artists manipulate homeowners already feeling vulnerable and distraught after their home has been damaged by a storm. You need to do your research to ensure your dealing with a legitimate restoration specialist. You don’t want to do business with someone masquerading as one.
When a storm chaser visits the vulnerable, they are likely to fall victim to their schemes. You don’t want to be like the thousands of homeowners who have entrusted storm chasers with their roofing repairs or replacements, only to be cheated.
Here are some signs that will help you recognize storm chasers for who they really are; frauds.
- The company they represent is not financially stable
- Good references can’t be provided and they don’t have a list of local projects they’ve completed
- There is no established long term local business location or office
- Manufacturing extended warranties are not provided
- Fair labor costs are not paid to their subcontractors
- The company name used is brand new or less than five years old
- So-called sales reps theat are hired to canvass neighborhoods don’t know what real hail damage is
- Thery claim to be roof hail damage claim experts but can’t properly answer your questions
- They do not carry adequate liability and or workers compensation insurance
Avoid Storm Chasers For A Roof Hail Damage Claim
Forget the storm chasers, you need an insurance restoration specialist that will work for you.
- The insurance restoration process will be explained clearly
- Legal ways to offset your deductible are discussed if needed
- The importance of manufacturer warranties will be outlined
- A roof hail damage claim is only recommended if there is significant hail damage
- You will be provided with an estimated time on when your project will be completed
- Your replacement contract will be detail orientated
Don’t take a risk with just any roofing company. Instead, contact Integrity Roofing Services! When you hire us, you’re hiring wind and hail damage inspection experts.
At Integrity Roofing Services your interests come first and we will be with you every step of the way. You need a dedicated roof consultant to help you navigate through the entire insurance process. To ensure a proper and quick recovery the extent of your wind and hail damage must first be established.
But sometimes your claims adjuster will not accurately capture all of the damages that have occurred.
That is why more often than not it is necessary to pursue a supplemental request. This is required for labor and materials that the insurance adjuster, who is handling your claim, may have overlooked. We work with former insurance adjusters who will put together a scope of work that accurately reflects the true replacement cost of your insurance claim.
Contact us today, professional help is only a phone call away!