Roofing Expert Witness St. Louis Residential Services
John A. Kelemen provides roofing expert witness services to clients in St. Charles and St. Louis Counties.
John A. Kelemen is the owner of Integrity Roofing Services. His primary focus with regards to roofing expert witness testimony is at this time limited to residential roofing systems.
John advises and consults with Attorneys and clients alike on matters related to roofing and siding construction deficiencies as a result of poor workmanship.
A typical roof system analysis will usually include the following information:
- The condition of each roof system is clearly documented, and the useful service life will be determined.
- Readily visible roof system component defects are cited.
- A multi point inspection to determine installation errors will be provided.
- A scope of work with cost estimates for repairs, or replacements can be furnished upon request.
- A detailed photo-documented analysis report will confirm all on-site findings.
For consultations and an expert witness testimony for residential roofing and exterior projects call John Kelemen today.
He can be reached seven days a week from 9:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M. at 636 542 0857
John can also be contacted via email by clicking here.
St. Louis Roofing Expert Witness Qualifications
Mr. Kelemen has over 20 years of hands-on experience in the residential roofing and construction industry.
John holds himself up to a higher standard and his integrity is undeniable. As an expert witness for residential roofing in St. Louis, he is committed to providing his clients with an objective and unbiased presentation of the facts. John is the sole proprietor of an active roof consulting company, and does not rely upon his expert witness services as a primary source of income.
John has installed and inspected the following roofing systems:
Asphalt shingles – built-up and modified bitumen – single-ply and metal roofs
He also has experience with installing and inspecting vinyl and hardie plank siding, windows and doors, as well as gutters, soffits and fascia.
Past and present position highlights
Owner/Operator of Integrity Roofing Services (2018 to present).
- Inspections of roofing and exterior building system components
- Provision of photo-documented analytical inspection reports
- Revealing construction deficiencies as a result of poor workmanship
- Wind and hail damage assessments for residential properties
- Leak-tracing and water intrusion diagnostics expert
Owner/Operator of Abel Maintenance Inc. (1997 to 2005).
- Commercial and residential roof inspections and consulting services
- Residential roof replacements and commercial leak-tracing and repairs
- Responsible for Wentzville School District roof maintenance and repairs from 2003 to 2005
Commercial roof inspector for Tremco Inc. (1999 to 2000).
- Manager for weatherproofing technologies, St. Louis commercial maintenance division
- On-site roof inspection services – overseeing the construction process
- Responsibilities included detailed quality control reporting and final inspection approvals
Owner/Operator of Focus Roofing in Vancouver B.C. (1990 to 1995).
- Commercial and residential roofing installations and maintenance programs
- Roof system asset management and consulting for commercial property managers
- Successful completion of a consultant specified 40,000 sq. ft. roof replacement project
Residential Roof Expert Witness St. Charles MO & St. Louis
With an excellent working knowledge of residential construction methods and design to build processes, John provides authoritative conclusions on exterior product installation errors. Speculation with regards to poor workmanship is all but eliminated with photo-documented real time evidence.
Mr. Kelemen primarily specializes in analyzing residential roofing systems, and establishing solution options for the same. Improper roofing installation techniques are typically cited in a detailed roof analysis report.
A secondary focus is on uncovering installation errors with regards to siding and other exterior building components.
With over five years of Insurance restoration experience, John effectively assesses wind and hail damages to residential properties. Cost estimates for roofing replacements and or exterior repairs can be furnished upon request.